BETTER SLEEP TIPS AND BED ORIENTATION.
Look at the picture below it's a very cool one
- Before stepping a foot on the floor in the morning, stretch yourself in the bed as much as you can legs and arms.
- Look at the sun for 15 minutes.
- Try to stay outside at least 5 hours a day.
- Remove bright lights from your house, buy special bulbs.
- Use candles instead of electricity.
- Don't eat at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
- Go to bed always at the same time more or less, week ends included.
- Wake up always at the same time week ends included.
- Keep your bedroom temperature around 19 C = 66 F
- Exercise daily, move 6 minutes every hour.
- Train your brain with stupid puzzles or enigmas every 5 hours for 5 minutes.
- Shut down your brain for complicated stuff 1 hour after your last meal.
- Listen to white noises.
- Shut all your electronics and plugs before going to sleep.
- Sleep in the total darkness.
- MY FAVORITE POSITION IS HEAD TOWARD S-W