Sometimes even apple can be annoying, I had several problems I have fixed but I don't remember any more right now, from now on I will list here the most annoying ones and their fix.
PROBLEM 1 - Impossible to upgrade a too old device (iPhone,iPad ) to a new IOS version.
I have got few perfectly working iPad 3 few weeks ago the problem was that the lady kept their iPads3 not updated and there was installed on it IOS 4.3.2 , right now we have IOS 9.2.1, basically what happened is that when I plugged the iPad in my iTunes I could not restore and update and ERROR 9 came out and it was impossible to turn on the iPhone anymore. Here the fix steps:
- download a trial version of 'wonershare dr. phone' from here WONDERSHARE
- plug in your phone after you got the error 9 from itunes, quit itunes and open wondershare, hit on RESTART DEVICE
- device will restart and at least you'll be able to use it
- download this entirely Chinese software (available only for windows so you need to find a window computer or partition your mac so that you will have a windows computer as well) i4.CN
- Then you need to be lucky that there's a beta IOS version on the way, in my case there was IOS 9.3 coming out in few weeks
- Click the buttons in the picture above in the order above
- If you are lucky then you'll have the beta installed on your device
- Note that it won't work if you try to install one by one the earlier versions you need to have a beta on its way out
- Note that the beta won't work properly too so as soon as your device is completely rebooted and with the beta installed YOU WANT TO RESTORE FROM ITUNES
- iTunes can't downgrade so you have to download manually the correct firmware from this website ipws.me
- Be sure to download the right one and most updated one since the oldest ones are not signed and would not work
- To restore from ipsw you have to plug your device into iTunes and hold the shift button for win or alt button on mac while pressing restore, a screen will pop up and you choose the previously downloaded firmware.
- let iTunes doing its shit
- At the end you want to restore again from iTunes but without holding the shift or alt button
- Here you have your device working perfectly
PROBLEM 2 - iPhone doesn't charge and is not recognized even after charging port changed. U2 IC
This is an annoying problem, all seems to work perfectly but at the end, you discover your phone is not recognized when plugged in, the causes of this damage could be the ground wire damaged or a bad charging cable. Before going into the deep on how to change this try some stupid tricks
- Clean with a cloth and alcohol the phone port
- Change plug and cable
- If detected, but always it's not detected , RESTORE
- Change battery and charging port>
If none of the ones above work the problem is more likely to be the U2 IC chip, to do this repair is very complicated and sometimes easier to just change the logic board.
PROBLEM 3 - iTunes Error 53 (iphone,ipad ) to a new IOS version.
This is was the worse error you could get, the cause is the touch ID cable safety, if you were braking the screen and accidentally the wire that goes underneath for the touch ID, your phone was trash that only apple could fix for a lot of money, changing screen or cable won't work because the ID was linked to the IMEI. Now there is a fix , HERE IT IS
PROBLEM 4 - Fix the iPhone 4s WiFi Grayed out not working problem
This fix sounds like a SCI-FI movie but it actually works, if your experiencing problems with your WiFi or in the worse case your WiFi button in settings is grayed out and your device can not connect to the internet do this:
- Open your iPhone
- Remove the motherboard
- Then in the picture nelow you can see a part marked in red
- Get your hairdryer and eat this art for 5 minutes , the hairdryer must be on the black part
- Put your phone in a ziplock
- Put your phone in the freezer for 4 -5 minutes
- Install back the motherboard
- ! IT SHOULD WORK !